SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Keeley Modded Rat

TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2896
edited February 2018 in FX £
Decided to sell my Keeley modded Rat as I'm planning on getting something very similar and could do with the money! It's in fairly good condition apart from the fact I've drilled the side of the enclosure so I could get power to the battery snap adaptor when I had it screwed down to my pedalboard! Looks a bit rubbish but doesn't affect operation. I also had to replace the 3 way switch with a sturdier one as it snapped off. Will try to get pics up tomorrow. 

Comes with original box and manual.

Looking for £65 posted.

Sold
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2896
    edited January 2018
    Bump with pics and price drop to £55 posted

http://imgur.com/nqPAvDh

And the ugly hole in the side

http://imgur.com/lLQZYsi

Edit - to clarify this is one that was modded by the European keeley rep Moonphase, not keeley USA.
  • vizviz Frets: 10691
    Pm’d!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    Bump, still available :)
  • What are the mods
    It's the standard 3 way keeley mod - left is stock, middle is mighty mouse which takes the clipping diodes out and increases the overall output and right is phat rat which I think adds led clipping and does indeed sound much fatter! 
    Sold :)