FS: Dwarfcraft Grazer | Midnight Amplification Holy Mountain | Genevieve FX Fuzzrite

What's Hot
BeefBeef Frets: 244
edited January 10 in FX £
Downsizing, once again. These bad boys are up for grabs. 

UK postage is included in the price and PP friends and family is assumed. We're all friends and family here.

Probably no trades this time around unless it's one of them tasty Meris pedals, or some sweet Eurorack modules. 

----

Dwarfcraft Grazer - £175 - Bought new last year pretty much right when it came out. Amazing, glitchy pitch pedal but I just can't find room for it in my new board. Absolute mint 'as new' condition, with box, Dwarfcraft sew-on patch, sticker and poster. 

----

Midnight Amplification Holy Mountain - £150 - Brilliant Matamp/Orange in a box pedal - made by a total bellend in Oz. Don't support this unscrupulous rat by buying new, buy mine instead Mint condish, velcro underneath - comes with box, warranty card and whatnot. For those who care it's also a sexy 'limited edition' colour way, with purple and yellow, instead of purple and white. Which is suitably more doomy, yellow looks very washed out and pale in the photo but it's much more yellow IRL.

----

Genevieve FX Fuzzrite - £30 - Bought it here last year for this price, so I'm moving it on for the same. No box, but very good condition. Gnarly, dirty, squishy, perfect. Wonderful FuzzRite clone for a mega bargain price. Can't justify keeping it as there's just not enough space on my board for it and it's a shame to have pedals hanging around unused. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 3745

Too early in the year for me, sadly, or I'd be tempted by the Grazer (just paid my Nat Ins.).
    Mr. Silly
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 827
    Didn't you have this Holy Mountain up for grabs before? Or was that a different Midnight pedal?

Tempted by this and the Grazer.
    /| PRAETORIAN |\ UK bowel destroying hardcore sludge
  • BeefBeef Frets: 244
    edited January 10
    @Dopesick That was a different Midnight pedal... I supported him and bought quite a few of his pedals before he messed me around and I decided I wouldn't be buying any of his stuff new again. It's a great pedal though, I'll probably regret getting rid of it. Happy to do a deal for both
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 106
    I ended up going with a bigger board for the sake of getting the Grazer on! I found it easier to get on with than the Particle for some reason. Thought of @Paul_C as soon as I saw you were selling yours, ha.
    @vjives yup, much preferred it to the particle too. And I’ve been racking my brain trying to fit it in but sadly those pesky states of matter wont allow it. And when I say I’ve downsized... my board is still laughably huge. I scaled down from humongous to enormous. I already have a Judder, a revolver and an outward on there and I still want to fit the grazer on.
    Beef said:
    @vjives yup, much preferred it to the particle too. And I’ve been racking my brain trying to fit it in but sadly those pesky states of matter wont allow it. And when I say I’ve downsized... my board is still laughably huge. I scaled down from humongous to enormous. I already have a Judder, a revolver and an outward on there and I still want to fit the grazer on.
    Haha, yeah I've got the Grazer, a Judder, and a Count to Five. My Charlie Foxtrot's staying on my drone board, so i'm just about drawing a line.
  • gnarlognarlo Frets: 0
    VJIves said:
    Beef said:
    Haha, yeah I've got the Grazer, a Judder, and a Count to Five. My Charlie Foxtrot's staying on my drone board, so i'm just about drawing a line.
    How do you find the Grazer compared to the Judder?
    edited January 12
    @gnarlo, apples and oranges. Grazer is much more about granular sampling and pitch shifted repeats, whereas the Judder is is more like a momentary sampler that can mangle short captured loops. No granular sampling or proper pitch shifting there, but it is still very versatile - can easily also function as a 'conventional' digital delay, weird chorus, tremolo, vibrato and general madness. One of my all time favourites. 

A much more fair comparison would be to the Outward, Particle or even a CT5. And even then they're all unique enough that each one does something better than the other, and they're all amazing.
    I think the Judder was the first properly expensive pedal I bought, and I don't regret it at all. I ended up getting the mini version for my bass board too, but the full size one can do so much more. Something amazing I stumbled on yesterday was running the Judder on auto mode with the modulation on into the Ottobit sequencer. Kind of wish I hadn't sold my Arpanpoid because sticking that on the end of the chain would have been mental. Playing one note and having an awesome, complex riff come out the other end is where it's at. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 827
    After seeing more demos of the Grazer my trigger finger is twitching badly. Just need to sell more stuff...
    /| PRAETORIAN |\ UK bowel destroying hardcore sludge
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter