SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Mtl.Asm Your You're | Temple Audio Voodoo Lab and Trio Brackets

What's Hot
BeefBeef Frets: 260
edited May 2018 in FX £
Downsizing, once again. These bad boys are up for grabs. Going away for two weeks on Wednesday the 3rd, can post right up until then, so I would be chuffed if anyone wants to buy some before then  

UK postage is included in the prices and PP friends and family is assumed. We're all friends and family here.

Probably no trades this time around unless it's one of them tasty Meris pedals, or some sweet Eurorack modules. 

----

----

Montreal Assembly Your and You're - £85 - Awesome little gated fuzz, with plenty of mad potential thanks to it's sweeping frequencies and expression pedal capabilities. Dashing in hot pink. One for you fashionistas out there. Just doesn't have a place on my board. Mint condition.

----

**Plates now sold separately! Just the brackets left.

Temple Audio Bits - £48 - Bought these a while back and never got round to using the plates. All still have the sticky backs unpeeled, and comes with some alcohol wipes should you need to replace them. The voodoo bracket and stabilising bracket have been used but are in good condition with all the bits. 

Included:

- Voodoo Lab bracket (£16.95)
- Trio size mounting bracket (13.95)

I work it out to be roughly £73 new, so I'm looking for £50 for the lot. Not very keen to split at this time, but would consider it if there aren't any takers for the lot.

-----------

EHX Canyon - £100 SOLD
Souldier Strap - £33 SOLD
Genevieve FX Fuzzrite £40 SOLD via eBay
Morningstar MC6 £170 SOLD
Boss SY-300 - £320 SOLD
Midnight Amplification Holy Mountain - £145 SOLD via Reverb
Dwarfcraft Grazer - £175 - SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7671

Too early in the year for me, sadly, or I'd be tempted by the Grazer (just paid my Nat Ins.).
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
    Didn't you have this Holy Mountain up for grabs before? Or was that a different Midnight pedal?

Tempted by this and the Grazer.
  • BeefBeef Frets: 260
    edited January 2018
    @Dopesick That was a different Midnight pedal... I supported him and bought quite a few of his pedals before he messed me around and I decided I wouldn't be buying any of his stuff new again. It's a great pedal though, I'll probably regret getting rid of it. Happy to do a deal for both
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    I ended up going with a bigger board for the sake of getting the Grazer on! I found it easier to get on with than the Particle for some reason. Thought of @Paul_C as soon as I saw you were selling yours, ha.
    @vjives yup, much preferred it to the particle too. And I’ve been racking my brain trying to fit it in but sadly those pesky states of matter wont allow it. And when I say I’ve downsized... my board is still laughably huge. I scaled down from humongous to enormous. I already have a Judder, a revolver and an outward on there and I still want to fit the grazer on.
    Beef said:
    @vjives yup, much preferred it to the particle too. And I’ve been racking my brain trying to fit it in but sadly those pesky states of matter wont allow it. And when I say I’ve downsized... my board is still laughably huge. I scaled down from humongous to enormous. I already have a Judder, a revolver and an outward on there and I still want to fit the grazer on.
    Haha, yeah I've got the Grazer, a Judder, and a Count to Five. My Charlie Foxtrot's staying on my drone board, so i'm just about drawing a line.
  • gnarlognarlo Frets: 0
    VJIves said:
    Beef said:
    Haha, yeah I've got the Grazer, a Judder, and a Count to Five. My Charlie Foxtrot's staying on my drone board, so i'm just about drawing a line.
    How do you find the Grazer compared to the Judder?
    edited January 2018
    @gnarlo, apples and oranges. Grazer is much more about granular sampling and pitch shifted repeats, whereas the Judder is is more like a momentary sampler that can mangle short captured loops. No granular sampling or proper pitch shifting there, but it is still very versatile - can easily also function as a 'conventional' digital delay, weird chorus, tremolo, vibrato and general madness. One of my all time favourites. 

A much more fair comparison would be to the Outward, Particle or even a CT5. And even then they're all unique enough that each one does something better than the other, and they're all amazing.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I think the Judder was the first properly expensive pedal I bought, and I don't regret it at all. I ended up getting the mini version for my bass board too, but the full size one can do so much more. Something amazing I stumbled on yesterday was running the Judder on auto mode with the modulation on into the Ottobit sequencer. Kind of wish I hadn't sold my Arpanpoid because sticking that on the end of the chain would have been mental. Playing one note and having an awesome, complex riff come out the other end is where it's at. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
    After seeing more demos of the Grazer my trigger finger is twitching badly. Just need to sell more stuff...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    look, more things.
  • MC6 is an absolutely flawless bit of kit, and at £170 shouldn’t last an hour on here if there’s any sense. Utterly transformed my board. 
  • I am tempted to give the MC6 a second try, but if I went for it, I would need someone to give me an idiot's guide (and I do mean techo-fearing proper idiot's guide) to using it with my 3 Strymons. I tried an ES5 and almost went stark staring tonto even trying to set up a simple preset. I'd basically need someone to explain step by simple step how to set up & programme presets and preset changes across all 3 Strymons at once, how to use tap tempo (for the Timeline only), how I need to enable the Strymons for this purpose.
  • I am tempted to give the MC6 a second try, but if I went for it, I would need someone to give me an idiot's guide (and I do mean techo-fearing proper idiot's guide) to using it with my 3 Strymons. I tried an ES5 and almost went stark staring tonto even trying to set up a simple preset. I'd basically need someone to explain step by simple step how to set up & programme presets and preset changes across all 3 Strymons at once, how to use tap tempo (for the Timeline only), how I need to enable the Strymons for this purpose.
    it's so easy.... I'm sure I could guide you through it. 
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2208
    edited February 2018
    I am tempted to give the MC6 a second try, but if I went for it, I would need someone to give me an idiot's guide (and I do mean techo-fearing proper idiot's guide) to using it with my 3 Strymons. I tried an ES5 and almost went stark staring tonto even trying to set up a simple preset. I'd basically need someone to explain step by simple step how to set up & programme presets and preset changes across all 3 Strymons at once, how to use tap tempo (for the Timeline only), how I need to enable the Strymons for this purpose.

A couple of things:

Would I need to connect a separate tap tempo switch into one of the exp inputs?

Can I still use the hold function that the Strymons have but with the footswitches on the MC6?

A couple of things:

Can I still use the hold function that the Strymons have but with the footswitches on the MC6?

MC6 can send tempo. Let me just download a strymon manual re question 2; I’m sure the hold features must be CC controllable. 

A couple of things:

Right, is it the persist feature? If so, yes you can. If not, let me know which pedal specifically has it. 

A couple of things:

Right, is it the persist feature? If so, yes you can. If not, let me know which pedal specifically has it. 
    I think it's the hold function for infinite repeats (Timeline) or infinite sustain/freeze (Big Sky), I think the persist function is something else.
  • You can do the freeze on the big sky (cc#70, value 0 for off, and 1 for on), so I’m certain you can on the Timeline too. 
  • You can do the freeze on the big sky (cc#70, value 0 for off, and 1 for on), so I’m certain you can on the Timeline too. 

Excellent, cheers.

Much like Mister @Beef I'm not currently gigging with the guitar and pondering whether I actually need MIDI.