Any computer guys?

What's Hot
My windows 10 pc connected to my tv via HDMI keeps flicking the screen on and off, it seems to come in bursts of two, screen goes black for half a second twice with about a second inbetween then stays ok for 10 seconds or so then it happens again.
It does it on the home screen , start screen , every screen , task manager screen and in safe mode.
I have uninstalled the driver for the display adaptor, intel hd4400 and reinstalled it , updated it, still no change.
Any ideas?
A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The cable

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3363
    Its sorted, I went into settings, devices , then stopped a few usb things and its Ok now. I think it was a dongle for a blue tooth keyboard that I don't use.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3363
    Spoke too soon, the probem is still there, doing a system restore to a restore point a few days ago, its doing it on the blue restore screen, if this doesnt work I will try a new cable.
  • Sounds more like a cable issue
  • SporkySporky Frets: 27590
    I'd start with the cable too.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6378
    Bear in mind the System Restore - probably reset all those USB changes you made to, but yeah cable.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback