SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Mooer Ocean Machine - SOLD

What's Hot
smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 664
edited February 2018 in FX £

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/08C9E5CB-E183-4E2A-AFBC-A7C381C04011.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/8F33297C-AA08-4544-93D9-2F3FA81C2C4F.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/00A836D7-B260-4B47-B2C8-79DC948FD20F.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/A28B4192-2C7E-44D7-88B3-233F2EF3CDD0.jpg  

Zvex BOR Vexter (original screenprint) – I love this bloody pedal, and it’s the 4th one I’ve owned but it’s not going to get used at all in my new setup. It’s in great condition, comes boxed etc. Velcro on base. £95 shipped - SOLD

TC Polytune Mini – I currently have two, so this is surplus to requirements. Great condition, can’t remember if I have the box for this. £45 shipped - SOLD

Mooer Ocean Machine – absolutely cracking pedal with tons of options and flexibility: 

18 different delay patches, 9 on each “pedal”

9 different reverb patch – with ability to add “shimmer” to every preset

Independent control knobs for each reverb and delay for adjusting settings on the fly

Order of pedals can also be switched easily in the menu, which is a great feature. So you can have delay > delay > reverb, or delay > reverb > delay and so on.

Built in looper – this is great, because you can create your loops using any of the delay/reverb settings and then exit the looper while it stills plays your recorded track. You can then turn off/on/change any of the reverb/delay settings for overdubs, and it won’t affect the recorded loop – great fun!

Fully MIDI compatible

Build quality is solid

Pedal is in great, ungigged condition with Velcro on the base. Comes boxed with all the goodies, less than a year old. Only selling as I’ve moved on to a DD500/Flint setup. £135 shipped - SOLD 

Trade wise – Boss TU3-s or 4-socket pedalboard patchbay are really the only two things I’m looking for right now

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • Am curious about the Ocean Machine but looked it up and they're between 185-195 new at the moment (including delivery and warranty etc). Anyway good luck with the sale, some great pedals there!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Am curious about the Ocean Machine but looked it up and they're between 185-195 new at the moment (including delivery and warranty etc). Anyway good luck with the sale, some great pedals there!
    Cheers for the heads up. Actually didn’t even check the current brand new price if I’m honest, I just looked up completed listing so on eBay. 

Price amended :)
  • BOR and Polytune sold, bump for the Mooer.

Can't stress how great this pedal is, it really was a tough call to keep my DD500 over this - basically just liked the look of the Boss better!

• Bump, open to offers
  • Price Drop
  • Monday morning price drop! Grab a great pedal for a great price (these were £250 new less than a year ago...)
  • ab2017ab2017 Frets: 20
    If I shift my Way Huge Swollen Pickle fuzz I'll have that mooer ocean machine. Would you consider a part trade/cash towards it?
  • ab2017 said:
    If I shift my Way Huge Swollen Pickle fuzz I'll have that mooer ocean machine. Would you consider a part trade/cash towards it?

Hey buddy, if it's for the Swollen Pickle then it's no good to me I'm afraid :(

If it's for something else, send me a PM over :)

• bump
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
    Dammit, lets count my beans ;)
  • Monday morning bump
  • Please don't make me put this on flea-bay! Open to offers
  • Pmd