AWG Used in Pickup Connectors?

What's Hot
Roughly what gauge (AWG) is typically used on the cables that come out the pickups to connect them to pots/switches etc.?

I don't mean the actual wire wrapped around the bobbin to make the pickup itself, I mean the wire we use and have to strip.

Asking because I'm considering buying a small wire stripper because if the wire is already inside the guitar, it can be cumbersome to use the big plastic automatic strippers I have.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter


Sign In or Register to comment.