SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: FS: Godin Solidac w/padded gig bag, FREE p&p £300 (neg)

FriskyDingoFriskyDingo Frets: 18
edited January 2018 in Guitars £
Here we have a used Godin Solidac electric guitar with Godin padded gig bag and brand new untouched set of ernie ball strings, (10's). Free p&p to UK or collect, I live in Suffolk. Any questions or more pic requests, please ask.

This guitar is 'two-voice' best explained on the Godin website "It combines the sound of magnetic pickups (electric guitar) with a bridge transducer system for acoustic sounds. This guitar offers players the versatility of a humbucker-single-humbucker pickup configuration along with a transducer-equipped tremolo bridge.
All of this sonic power comes in an instrument that sports the same ultra comfortable Mahogany neck found on the LGX with a Silver Leaf Maple body. Individual outputs are provided for the magnetics and the bridge, with the bridge output doubling as a mix out for both signals when used alone. There is an internal preamp voiced to provide excellent acoustic sound when used with any full range system and it produces very good acoustic tone even when plugged into a regular guitar amp.
"
Hence the two jack inputs (pictured) 
One jack blends the piezo and the guitar (which can be dialled to either the magnetic or piezo pickups with the pot). The other jack is to run directly into the magnetic pickups without the piezo. 

I've decided to sell this great guitar to help raise funds and I now use it as a back up to my LTD. I have gigged with it plenty over the last 10+ years and hasn't let me down. With locking tuners, it also makes those unfortunate string breaks easy to rectify, quickly! 

Specs:
Mahogany neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
16" fingerboard radius
25 1/2" Scale
1 11/16" nut width
Silver Leaf Maple body
Godin-Design pickups
LR Baggs X-Bridge
5-Way switch
Volume - Electric
Volume - Acoustic
Tone - Electric
Magnetic Output
Acoustic/Mix Output
Locking tuners
Jumbo Fret Size

Colours: Trans. Blue Flame Leaf Top
Synthetic bone string nut

There are a few battle scars on the guitar, which I've pictured, through 10+ years of playing/gigging, all of which are cosmetic. Marks to the back curve of the guitar, scratch marks to the left and right by the bridge (whitish areas), small scratch to left of middle pick up, nick to the front of the head stock by the G tuning peg, the neck pick up slot was sanded to fit in a custom MOJO pick up, also two extra drill holes in the scratch plate by the neck pick up screws. I've put the stock neck pick up back in that comes with the guitar. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments