SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Cioks DC5 Power Supply - £90 - SOLD

JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
edited January 2018 in FX £
I have a Cioks DC5 power supply. Condition is as new, boxed with all the original cables. Comes complete with literally any cable you could possibly need (couple of extras too that i've bought separately). About a year old, not a great deal of use. 

These are one of the few supplies that fit underneath the pedal train metro. very slimline. 

Really high quality, versatile.. and built like a tank. 

I need something bigger due to expanding on pedals.. the DC5 can cope with the combined power requirement of all my pedals no problem.. but i'm having to daisy chain more of them due to it having 5 outputs.

Tonnes of current on tap, and does 9,12 and 18v. All isolated. 

Just pulled the trigger on another Voodoo labs, so this is up for straight sale. No trades or offers. 

Can post if need be. 
''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
    edited January 2018
    Bump. Edited and pics added. SOLD 
    ''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom