SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Analogman King Of Tone (KOT) - Custom Colour & Every Extra ! SOLD

WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9530
edited January 2018 in FX £
Hmmm, this is one of those "really not sure about this" sales...

I love the KOT, and have owned 3/4 of them now. Keep selling when I needs the funds !
Works brilliantly with any amp.

Or "Waz needs a new Telecaster, and it'll end up being a dear un" thread.

Every single Analogman extra. External switch, top loaded jacks, allowing separate pedals (like with the Gigrig G2).

VERY VERY rare custom colour. Original box and candy. Original receipt too, I think...
It genuinely is a beauty in the flesh.

£450 ppg including Fully Insured Special Delivery.

4reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ash96ash96 Frets: 61
    Sorry to derail a bit, how are you finding the external switch? I’ve just got to the top of the list and was thinking of getting pretty much all the add ons too. High gain both sides, 4 jacks and external switch. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9530
    @ash96 - it’s no problem mate !

One of the many strengths of the KOT is the wide variety of settings available; clean/OD/distortion and assigning them to each side of the pedal...

The external switch simply makes this easier :)
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    To chime in - I ordered it with exactly the options you are talking about.

Go for it - even though I'm not using the options at the moment, I think it's the sort of pedal you tend to buy once so get the full list.

I also got the buffer, and that's a very worthwhile addition - sounds great.

The external switch is really mandatory for me, makes it much more usable
  • m1ck1970m1ck1970 Frets: 53
    edited January 2018
    Does the toggle switch select either boost, o/d or distortion?
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    Absolutely
  • m1ck1970m1ck1970 Frets: 53
    edited January 2018
    peteri said:
    Absolutely
    Which side of the pedal does the toggle switch affect?
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4779
    edited January 2018
    Red side only, GLWTS dude

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9530
    SOLD
    I was wondering about the buffer, some people were debating whether it’s worth it depending on what you’ve got going after so I was debating whether to not get it, and see about getting a seperate one if needed. 
    edited January 2018
    I didn't order mine with one but I have at least 2 other decent buffers available on my board. You have to decide what works best for you. Any buffers in your current setup? Or what may you add in the future? Have you less than 4 or 5 pedals? Any tone sucking pedals like volume or wah?

Boromedic said:
    I didn't order mine with one but I have at least 2 other decent buffers available on my board. You have to decide what works best for you. Any buffers in your current setup? Or what may you add in the future? Have you less than 4 or 5 pedals? Any tone sucking pedals like volume or wah?
    My current chain is:
    Shure GLDX Wireless --> Boss NS2 --> CAE Wah --> Wampler Tumnus --> KOT --> Suhr Riot --> AMP
    FX Send --> Strymon Mobius --> Strymon Timeline --> TC HOF Mini --> TC Spark Mini --> FX Return

Sometimes I'll just link the Suhr Riot to the Mobius and run everything in front of the amp as I'm using the Victory V40 for clean sound.

Guessing I don't really need the buffered KOT if the Tumnus is buffered right before it?
    edited January 2018
    I wouldn't go for a buffer you have at least 3 there in your wireless, Tumnus and Timeline, plus probably the Boss. I used to run mine the same in front of the amp.