WTB - any electric guitar repair/set up Books

lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
does anyone have a book collection of guitar repair, maintenance, set up to sell me?
dan erlewine would be a great place to start. 
I play Stratocasters with 7.25 radius and 50/60s style pickups. 
A bulk buy is preferred to keep shipping to Bologna cost down (Hermes gives the best price). 
Amp or effects pedal Books perhaps too, 
i already have 2 guitar build Books and an amp book that go unread as they’re too technical whereas the Haynes Stratocaster book is not so helpful. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Get Dan Erlrwine's book from Amazon?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Get Dan Erlrwine's book from Amazon?
    checked first thing but way too expensive for me. I've always preferred used books anyway.
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3594
    lukedlb said:
    checked first thing but way too expensive for me. I've always preferred used books anyway.
    Over here on Amazon it is £11.72. That's cheap for the amount of info you get in it.

If that too expensive watch some set up vids on youtube for nothing. 
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Neil said:
    lukedlb said:
    Over here on Amazon it is £11.72. That's cheap for the amount of info you get in it.

If that too expensive watch some set up vids on youtube for nothing. 
    wow, big difference in price between the Uk and Italian amazon. Definitely a fall back option. fingers crossed that someone has a good stack of books.
    Books on Marshall amps would be interesting too.