Okay Amazon its getting a bit silly now..

What's Hot
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01J2BK6CO/ref=gw_aucc_rk_static_launch_0118?pf_rd_p=c83d206d-ce34-431d-b9d1-2e09a38ca075&pf_rd_r=5E4FSA2BPXY32KAVXZB5

Don’t get me wrong I love the system, we have 2 Show’s, 2 Echo’s and 2 Dot’s in the house and I think they’re superb but I do not see the point of this..

I like the screen on the Show, I have one on my bedside table and use it to watch Amazon Prime Video without disturbing the better half. So I see the point of screen based ones but not this one..

releasing stuff for the sake of it IMO
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Perhaps they keep on doing it because they see people on guitar forums with six devices. 

9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12325
    Some novelty for facetime calls and seeing lyrics for songs if you don't already have the rest.
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5458
    I'll tell you how silly Amazon are.
    My g/f ordered some paper Christmas decorations from them last month, they cost just 19p and had free postage.
    We're in Scotland.  Guess where the item was despatched from for just 19p with free postage?

TUVALU.
    Yes, Tuvalu. 15000km away. Free postage though!
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26922
    Still creepy AF...
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    Is this what people do? Complain about stuff being sold just because they don't want it personally. Damn, I have a hell of a lot of writing to do
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fobfob Frets: 1430
    It seems having a microphone in your home isn't enough - now they want a camera in there too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fob said:
    It seems having a microphone in your home isn't enough - now they want a camera in there too.
    the Echo Show's have camera too but its a 7" conventional screen so watching video flash briefings or Amazon Prime Video is superb.

I am struggling to see the use of this one, round small screen make Prime Video a no no and sound quality not good enough as a standalone speaker for music.
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484

releasing stuff for the sake of it IMO
    I've heard a few business programs etc comment on this.  They seem determined to oversaturate even their own market, but maybe they're trying to disrupt Apple's position in the gadget market.
  • jrc2806jrc2806 Frets: 64
    edited January 2018
    Reminds me of my daughters Gro-Clock. All it needs is a little smiling star that turns into a sun when the alarm goes off so you know it is time to get up!