Nicholas Cage screaming "I'm a vampire" for 9 hours

What's Hot
Enjoy...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 28157
    I always get confused by Moonstruck - he never turns into a werewolf, even though that's obviously the premise of the film.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • FatPeteFatPete Frets: 683
    Vampire's Kiss, One of Cage's subtler, more nuanced performances.
    Trading feedback: Trading feedback
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72313
    It always puzzles me how someone with no detectable acting talent like Nicolas Coppola ever made it in Hollywood.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16092
    ICBM said:
    It always puzzles me how someone with no detectable acting talent like Nicolas Coppola ever made it in Hollywood.
    Reminds me of the famous Mrs Merton interview...........with Debbie Mcgee all those years ago
    " Well, Debbie,what attracted a beautiful young girl like you to the multi-millionaire Paul Daniels ?"
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    I liked him in Raising Arizona.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72313
    Sassafras said:
    I liked him in Raising Arizona.
    That’s the only thing he’s ever been good in. He plays an idiot, so still no acting talent required...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• westwest Frets: 996
    Leaving las vegas is cage's best work , he received quite a few awards in recognition , also for me the over the top cartoonesque  portrayal of sailor ripley in lynch's wild at heart is fab , even the down at heel gritty performance in the very dark 8mm is fine .... the rest ? toss .....

"This is a snakeskin jacket! And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom. "

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Abed from Community on Nicolas Cage.

• Face off... Double the pleasure. 

:tired_face: 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7768
    Bad Lieutenant: New Orleans is brilliant
    Do see it. Gonzo, funny, gritty
  • The best bit in Vampire's Kiss is 'It'll never just GO AWAY.' And Face/Off is awesome.

I don't get the hatred for Nicholas Cage, except perhaps the Wicker Man remake which is terrible (although that's mostly the director's fault for turning it into a paranoid castration fantasy, and Cage's 'How'd it get burned? HOW'D IT GET BURNED? HOW D'IT GET BUUUUURNED?!?!?' bit, not to mention the 'AARGH NOT THE BEES, NOT THE BEES AAAAAARGH' speech, was pretty entertaining).
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    ICBM said:
    U not seen that one with Sean Connery and the jail island ? :)