SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: 1987 Fender 52’ Reissue Telecaster

matt1973matt1973 Frets: 386
edited February 2018 in Guitars £
52’ RI Tele from 1987, one of the very first Teles from the Corona plant and therefore of interest to early fender reissue enthusiasts.

Comes with a leftover Fullerton tweed case (as denoted by the duck foot pull tab), ashtray cover and some candy. Has some play ware and a ding or two but is setup soundly and has no major damage. Currently has a set of Bulldog pickups installed (which are excellent) and the originals are included too, although the bridge requires a rewind.

Had it valued at £1300 by Richard Henry Guitars. So cash offers in that ballpark please.

Will trade or take a px.

https://imgur.com/gallery/KrkAC

Based in north east England.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15960
    7.25 neck?
    tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • matt1973matt1973 Frets: 386
    edited February 2018
    hootsmon said:
    7.25 neck?
    I think so but am not 100% - I’ll try and get a pic of it. The necks on these are thinner than later reissues. It doesnt fret out and you don’t have to fight with it so, despite its age, has a pretty contemporary feel.
    Bump
  • camfcamf Frets: 1191
    Hey Matt! That's very nice! :) What sort of trades are you after?
    Im not after anything specific so please feel free to try me. Don’t need any pedals though. Ok with px’s too.