EBS patch cables any good?

What's Hot
Hi guys boring question today just wondering if anyone has ever used these patch cables and if they're any good.. Basically I need some new cables as my board is very congested at the moment and the fender custom shop cables I'm currently using make it difficult to plug everything in as they're very inflexible! I liked the look of these for the size ajd reviews seem pretyy good. Im torn between them and the Jim Dunlop slim Jack cables.
Cheers
https://www.andertons.co.uk/ebs-premium-chrome-flat-right-angle-jack-patch-cable-10cm-ebs-pcf-10
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 598
    I use a few of them. Nice low profile and no issues that I've noticed. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6055
    I got 6 a while ago for their low profile. One of them died after a couple of months. The rest are still okay. They feel lightweight but if they’re perm installed on a board it shouldn’t be a problem.
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 335
    They look exactly the same as the Warwick Rockboard ones...I'd have a look and see what the price difference is because they certainly look like they're rebranded.

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9514
    Yep, I use em... superb. No issues
  • JotaJota Frets: 463
    I have those, the Rockboard and the Harley Benton ones.
    Not a problem with any of them so far.
  • Thanks for your help guys I got some delivered yesterday very pleased with them managed to squeeze an extra pedal on the pedaltrain nano! They do seem quite thin but fingers crossed they last.. I guess they won't be unplugged so shouldnt deteriorate