SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Parts to upgrade affinity Strat

The neck on my first guitar is really nice, and it's a full thickness body, so I'm looking for parts to upgrade it!

I want- new trem, new tuners, new pickups. Ideally a loaded pickguard! Looking to keep it inexpensive but still want good quality. Vintage style please- 6 hole trem, can't do klusons 'cos they'll need new holes drilling. Not opposed to slightly hotter pickups but no stacked stuff!

James
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14423
    Your expectations may be difficult to meet.

The dimensions of some of the parts on Squier Affinity series instruments do not conform exactly to the dimensions of other Fender-owned ranges. Sometimes, this is a simple metric versus Imperial mismatch. At other times, parts are not interchangeable. For example, the Affinity scratchplate covers more of the front of the guitar than other versions. Thus, if you fit a regular aftermarket scratchplate, one screw hole and some of the control cavity will be exposed.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • The I may end up getting one cut. It's tremolo and pickups I'm primarily after