SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Pedal Train 3 / Boss Slicer*Withdrawn

AxeWieldingBastardAxeWieldingBastard Frets: 156
edited July 2018 in FX £

I was just listening to some old tracks using the Slicer, and I can't bloody sell it can I. Plus I just picked up a Loopgate and it's occurred to me that the two should work quite nicely together. 

I am officially ridiculous.

Ok, I'm putting my Slicer up again. I've been on the fence about selling it, but this time i'm serious. It's a great pedal, but Im poor and I'm just not using it enough.

Also letting go my PT3. Comes with the soft case and strap, the board has velcro attached. I haven't drilled any holes in it, but I do have the doodanks to attach your power supply underneath. It's all in good nick, will upload some pics later this week. I'm not sure how to price the PT3 because I cant really find any examples of used ones selling in the UK, so I've just wet my finger and stuck it in the air. Price does not include postage and it's also available for collection in north or possibly central London.

Pedal Train 3 £80.00 PPG
Boss Slicer    £110.00 PPG

Im currently looking for a Zvex Loopgate, and maybe a Maxon FL9 or a Keeley Bubbletron. If you want to trade for any of the above great! If you have a Zvex Loopgate or an FL9 but need cash contact me anyway I may be able to make you an offer

Thanks for looking. 

RYRA Klone £155.00 PPG SOLD FOR £150.00
Blackskycraft Solaris £90.00 PPG
Empress Multidrive £160.00 £149.00 £135.00 PPG SOLD on Reverb
North Effects Green Russian £35.00 PPG SOLD
IC Big Muff clone £20.00 SOLD

All great condition,  All prices inc postage in the UK. (*More Pics to be uploaded shortly).

Thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PM sent

• Replied.

[Sorry to all for the multi-post FU in the FX£ Forum. Not sure what happened]
  • gjonesygjonesy Frets: 145
    Could I take both muffs please?
    Please PM me your details
    cheers
    G
  • Love that multi drive, the distortion channel on it is my all time favourite.
    The fuzz is pretty brutal too!
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • @gjonesy Hi the ICBM has gone, but the green russian is still available if you want it?

@meltedbuzzbox It's not what I expected, but I have had a lot of fun with it. The distortion is definitely my favourite part of the multidrive, it nails 90's rock sounds. Got some good Hendrixy fuzz tones using the strat in to the fuzz/ overdrive circuit. Not sure what im replacing it with yet... Back on the merry-go-round :)

• Biddely-Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump. Empress down to £149.00 

• Bump
  • AxeWieldingBastardAxeWieldingBastard Frets: 156
    edited April 2018

More pedals added.

I know the Empress isn't the sexiest drive pedal going these days, but I think it's a lot of drive for the money @ £135. posted. Empress have been known to make a decent pedal now and again  

The RYRA is in Black Cherry and has the company logo and horseman decal on front.

The Blackskycraft reverb is a clone of the DBA Sunshine Reverb (with an added output control). Huge garagey spring reverb sound with added modulation weirdness. This thing clangs and warb-warb-warbles as you turn up the mix, there are no concessions towards transparency of tone here; this thing brings it's own dark, moody atmosphere regardless of whatever else your running in the chain.

• bump
  • Bump
  • Any trades for the Klone? 
  • AxeWieldingBastardAxeWieldingBastard Frets: 156
    edited April 2018
    @BintyTwanger77 ;;Im after one a those Hamstead Odyssey pedals, so looking to raise some cash really. 
    But then again, i am weak willed, so it can't hurt to throw some options at me
  • bump
  • Bump
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    The Slicer is a great pedal and that's a great price for it. Someone do the right thing.
  • Bump
  • Bump