SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2017 15” MacBook Pro - 2.8 i7 / 16GB RAM / 256 SSD / Radeon 555 2GB GPU

2017 MacBook Pro - 

2.8GHz i7 Quad-Core Processor

16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 RAM

Radeon Pro 555 with 2GB memory

256GB SSD 

Touch Bar and Touch ID.

Mac is literally a few days old. Received as a brand new replacement from Apple when my previous 2016 model could not be repaired. It has been opened and set up to verify contents/functionality only, is not being currently used. 

The only reason I’m selling is because I genuinely don’t need it, I was looking to sell my previous MacBook Pro, before they offered to replace it with this brand new more recent model in lieu of a repair.

It would cost £2349 new, this one is identical to what you would get in a store, just a few days old. Has a full year of AppleCare Warranty remaining, all of which is transferrable to a new owner. All receipts can be provided. No delivery.

Proof/information regarding service coverage and valid purchase date along with shots of system spec can be provided if required.

Looking for £2100, postage included in that price. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom