SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson Hummingbird - trade for Martin HD-28/D-28 - SOLD / COMPLETE

What's Hot
JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
edited February 2018 in Guitars £
So here it is again, the itch. My one fixed piece of gear.. i'm again toying with the idea of letting go of. 

To date my only experience in owning high end acoustics has been just straight Gibson. And i love them.. but it's time for a change. I've been talked out of it a few times, as people say it doesn't get a great deal better. However i've made up my mind now, and i'm prepared to take the plunge.  

I'm drawn towards Martin's and the HD-28 is the one that's calling to me the most. Similar size / shape dreadnought to what i'm used to, and conveniently similar price point to the bird. 

I'm looking for a straight trade on a HD-28 ideally, or will consider a D-28 also. Must be good condition, pickup and OHSC. 

Here's the details on my offering: 

Gibson 2005 Historic Collection Hummingbird. OHSC and LR Baggs element as standard. 
Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
Back Wood: Indian Rosewood
Scale: 24 3/4"
Nut Width: 1.725"

Same as the one in this link:
https://artisanguitars.com/2005-gibson-hummingbird-heritage-cherry-sunburst-id-5308

I'll upload the pics, but i have been having some trouble on the site so if you can't see them, and are genuinely interested, then inbox me and i'll email them to you. 

Cheers. 
''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8693
    Please add an asking price, or face the wrath of the moderators
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Roland said:
    Please add an asking price, or face the wrath of the moderators
    It doesn’t need a price if it’s a trade offer. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
    Bump
    ''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''