Neil Diamond not well

What's Hot
"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 71963
    That's sad, and worrying - it must be progressing fast if he's had to cancel the tour halfway through.

:(

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3841
     :/ 
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• RockerRocker Frets: 4947
    Hot August Night, an album recorded by Neil Diamond in 1972 is one of my staples in my collection.  Sad to hear that he is not well.  This was on the RTE News bulletin this morning
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• @Rocker Hot August Night is the only Neil Diamond album I've got, but it is a worthy example of good songwriting and arrangement for live performance.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71963
    Just seen that it’s his birthday today - 77. Hopefully he’ll see a few more...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom