NAMM Marshall

What's Hot
fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 4087
I see Nita Strauss just announced (instagram) some secret will be revealed on Thursday at NAMM.   Since she's sponsored by Marshall I'm guessing it could the official unveiling of their new DSL range. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2440
    I know there is some great stuff coming that’s long overdue. Not sure if it’s gonna be a Namm or Musikmesse launch though. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6768
    Ask @ttbz !
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • PlectrumPlectrum Frets: 494
    Remember when she says 11:00 AM she means 11:00 AM PST which is about 9:00 PM here if I'm not mistaken. I think we're going to more than just the new DSLs.
    One day I'm going to make a guitar out of butter to experience just how well it actually plays.
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2892
    mrkb said:
    Ask @ttbz !
    You'll have to wait 2 days til the official announcement :) really excited though.
  • rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2440
    TTBZ said:
    mrkb said:
    Ask @ttbz !
    You'll have to wait 2 days til the official announcement :) really excited though.
    Me too. A chat with Mr. Glover might be in order. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30289
    edited January 2018
    I hope she's not going public about our illicit night of unbridled sex.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sassafras said:
    I hope she's not going public about our illicit night of unbridled sex.
    You too ..,,??!!!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    I see Nita Strauss just announced (instagram) some secret will be revealed on Thursday at NAMM.   Since she's sponsored by Marshall I'm guessing it could the official unveiling of their new DSL range. 
    Or her signature amp ... seemed like only yesterday she endorsed Roland, then Blackstar and now Marshall ... umm

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4180
    It's ok, does it come with a barbecue grill ? ;)

• TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2892
    I'm surprised there have been no big leaks yet and nobody has quite guessed what's coming either :) Can't wait to talk about it!
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993

In her recent thomann interview she said she's been using JVM since 2008 (possibly the sach model? can't remember).

maybe something along those lines. 

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26914
    Is it a sub-50W Plexi-voices something with really good master volume that actually delivers on that concept?
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72241
    20W 2203?

2-channel amp with one exact Plexi channel, one exact 2203 channel, FX loop, in 20W, 50W and 100W versions with JMP styling and decent build quality?

100W micro Superlead with Nutubes, Bluetooth and 4x12" with antigravity?

Hopefully the third one isn't the closest :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31500
    A freezer? 

Just bring back the Power Brake for £120, all the R&D work is already done, dammit. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    JMP-2 preamp
  • clarkefanclarkefan Frets: 808
    TTBZ said:
    I'm surprised there have been no big leaks yet and nobody has quite guessed what's coming either :) Can't wait to talk about it!
    You could at least promise us it's not a range of curling tongs :)
    She was a Blackstar endorsee for quite a few years and used Blackstar heads with Alice Cooper (there's a vid of her endorsing the amp online). She's recently switched to Marshall and endorses the Marshall Code as her practice amp of chice - previously it was a Roland amp.

I have nothing against her and think she's a great guitarist, but I'm wary of artists endorsing products at the drop of a hat, presumably for cash. It's called Sambora syndrome.

• PlectrumPlectrum Frets: 494
    Fretwired said:
    I have nothing against her and think she's a great guitarist, but I'm wary of artists endorsing products at the drop of a hat, presumably for cash. It's called Sambora syndrome.
    Marshall endorsed artists still have to buy their gear. Not even Hendrix got his amps for free.
    One day I'm going to make a guitar out of butter to experience just how well it actually plays.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Plectrum said:
    Fretwired said:
    Marshall endorsed artists still have to buy their gear. Not even Hendrix got his amps for free.
    Hendrix wasn't an endorsee. So you think Slash has to pay for his amps ...... ;-)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Fretwired said:
    Or her signature amp ... seemed like only yesterday she endorsed Roland, then Blackstar and now Marshall ... umm
     Thats callec satriani-itis, endorse any ole shit so long as there is a buck, he is rumoured to take over from thora hird plugging stair lifts any day soon