SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: New Bigsby B5 and Vibramate Mounting Kit for Telecaster.

JeebasJeebas Frets: 105
edited March 2018 in Parts £
Just bought this set at Christmas but took it off my Tele after a couple of days as I prefer it without the trem.

It's as-new and includes a set of Vibramate Dual Access saddles so I'm looking  £140 SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Interested - Does this include everything in the pics and is there anything else needed?
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • JeebasJeebas Frets: 105
    Hi,

Yes, it's £155 PPG for everything in the pic (an extra £5 would cover First Class, Signed For dellivery in the UK) .

There's nothing else you need - apart from a telecaster. ;)
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Ta @Jeebas ; Just noticed the bridge is drilled for vintage style Tele (4 screws) mine is modern (3 screws)  bugger!
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    Well spotted! Never thought about that being an issue.
    Bump.
    Bump.
    Bump.
    Price drop bump.