SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

LTD Edition Vox AC30 amp FOR SALE £1600

NeilCNeilC Frets: 6
edited February 2018 in Amps £
Hi folks,

I am selling my beloved 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Vox AC30.  This amp used to belong to Bruce Dickinson of Little Angels (no paperwork to support this but I got it from a close friend that got it from Bruce).  It's an absolute tone monster  - I've had a few Ac30's and this one just has something special.  It's been well used and needs a good service - the vibrato channel knob spins 360 degrees but other than that it's a great amp!  I'm selling it because I have endorsement deals with amp builders that I fully support and I need the space!

It's very hard to value something like this although I saw one in a shop in York for £2500 which I tried and it didn't sound anywhere near as good as this one (in as much as you can tell in a shop), will accept £1600 and collection/courier is down to the buyer.  The amp is in Cambridge.

Can't seem to get photos to upload so please message me and I'll send dropbox links for them!

Thanks
Neil

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments