KORG Collection Odyssey

Just added the app to my Legacy Collection Suite after migrating from KORG User to KORG ID. (What a palaver!)

So far, despite registration, I can only get the app to open as a VST standalone. It does not appear on the AU plugins list of Logic Pro X. Boo, hiss.

Many of the sounds are fine. Pity that they cannot be integrated into any of my music Projects. 

Is there something blindingly obvious that I have overlooked or does KORG not like Mac users?
You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• That's very strange that they would release a VST but you can't integrate it with Logic.

It wouldn't be hiding under AU Generators / Instruments in Logic, would it?

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14410
    bingefeller said:
    Nope. I looked many times. Many, many times.

The AU plug-in eventually materialised in the Logic software instruments menu about twelve hours after my original purchase and registration. It integrates perfectly and sounds very juicy - especially in Type 1 VCF mode.

Luckily, whilst mucking about in VST mode, I was able to devise and save a few sounds. These have carried over to the AU plug-in. 

I put the delay down to the migration between the old and new KORG accounts. One other small frustration with the Legacy Collection Bundle upgrade is that it offers shedloads of third party sound banks BUT only in a Windows format. Feck! Arse! Knickers!

Bottom line, an ARP Odyssey for under forty quid. What's not to like? :) My Creamware Prodyssey ASB could be up for sale very soon. ;)
  • bingefeller said:
    Nope. I looked many times. Many, many times.

The AU plug-in eventually materialised in the Logic software instruments menu about twelve hours after my original purchase and registration. It integrates perfectly and sounds very juicy - especially in Type 1 VCF mode.

Luckily, whilst mucking about in VST mode, I was able to devise and save a few sounds. These have carried over to the AU plug-in. 

I put the delay down to the migration between the old and new KORG accounts. One other small frustration with the Legacy Collection Bundle upgrade is that it offers shedloads of third party sound banks BUT only in a Windows format. Feck! Arse! Knickers!

Bottom line, an ARP Odyssey for under forty quid. What's not to like? :) My Creamware Prodyssey ASB could be up for sale very soon. ;)
    What version of Logic are you using?  I got the 10.4 update - maybe your Odyssey isn't compatible yet.  
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14410
    Sat 3rd Feb, 2018 - Logic 10.4.0 

As posted yesterday, the AU plug-in is now working. :)