SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Brand New - Sony SRS-BTX300 Wireless Speaker System with BluEtooth and NFC - In Black £60 del

What's Hot
Antique_GuitarsAntique_Guitars Frets: 1167
edited May 2014 in Misc £
Hi Everyone,

For Sale I have a brand new Sony SRS-BTX300 Portable Wireless Speaker System with Bluetooth and NFC - In Black

It was part of my new phone contract but I don't really want it.

£60 delivered by paypal gift or collect it from Putney, London for £50. (I think they retail for around £100 normally)

Specs and stock pics below:

The SRS-BTX300 Portable wireless speaker features a 2ch wireless speaker with NFC, Bluetooth®, 20W power & 8-hour battery life – Simply touch once for instant music.
  • One touch gives you instant music with NFC*
  • Stream songs from your smartphone with Bluetooth®
  • Take your music anywhere with 8-hour battery life

Take instant music anywhere
Keep songs playing on your smartphone when you get home. A simple touch from your NFC-enabled phone* to the BTX300 gives you instant music that fills any room. Why leave it there? Unplug the portable speaker and take it with you on a picnic or even on a trip.

Music from one touch

It couldn’t be simpler, just touch the wireless speaker with your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet* for instant room-filling sound. Or play music directly from your iPad, iPhone** or Android™ smartphone via Bluetooth® – you don’t need cables to stream your favourite tunes.

Fill the room with sound

Whether you’re into electro beats or drumming bass guitar, you’ll appreciate crisp, dynamic sound. This 2 channel wireless speaker with a passive radiator gives the songs on your smartphone and tablet the powerful sound they deserve.

Take it anywhere

Bring music to any room or even take it on a trip. The portable BTX300 gives you up to 8 hours of listening thanks to a rechargeable battery – just pick it up and take it where you please. You won’t need a plug socket for a while, it’s just you and your favourite tracks.

Refined looks

It’s sound and style rolled into one impeccable design. With a black or white metal grille and a brushed stainless steel finish, you can add a touch of style to any room. Put the wireless speaker on your cabinet or on the kitchen counter, it’s slim enough to fit in most spaces.

Features:

• One touch connection with NFC* - If your smartphone or tablet isn’t NFC-enabled, just pair it with the wireless speaker to stream your music without wires
  • Wireless music streaming with Bluetooth® - If your device isn’t NFC-enabled, simply pair with the speaker using Bluetooth®
  • Bring your music to life - The 2 channel wireless speaker with its passive radiator reduces sound distortion for crisp, clear music
  • Realistic surround sound with S-Master digital amp - With 20W total speaker power, it’s the type of audio that fills every corner of the room
  • Take it on a trip with 8-hour playback - With the rechargeable battery, simply unplug the portable BTX300 and take it anywhere from a party on the terrace to a road trip
  • Add a touch of style to any room - A sleek, curved design with a brushed stainless steel finish will look good wherever you put it.
  • USB charging as you listen - While you’re dancing in the kitchen, you can charge your smartphone or tablet via the USB power port
  • Take hands-free calls with a built-in microphone - When you’re listening and a call comes in, just press the answering key on the wireless speaker to chat while typing or cooking
  • Ready for a safe journey - A custom carrying case protects the wireless speaker as you go, so you can take it to a friend’s place for drinks and a listen

Technical Specifications:

• Speaker Type: 2 ch Speaker
  • Speaker Size: 70 mm (Full Range), 103 mm × 60 mm (Passive Speaker)
  • Output Power: 20W : 10W + 10W
  • Sound Mode: MEGABASS, MEGABASS + SURROUND, STANDARD
  • NFC: YES (Bluetooth)
  • Bluetooth® (A2DP): YES
  • Bluetooth® (AVRCP): YES
  • Bluetooth® (HFP): YES
  • Bluetooth® (HSP): YES
  • Hands-Free Function: YES
  • DLNA: NO
  • AirPlay: NO
  • Communication System: Bluetooth™ Specification Version 3.0
  • Output: Bluetooth™ Power Class 2
  • Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight approx. 10m
  • Frequency Band: 2.4GHz band
  • Compatible Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
  • Supported Codecs: SBC, AAC, aptX (TBC)
  • Transmission Range: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
  • USB: YES for USB charging of smartphone (DC out only)
  • Audio In: YES ( 3.5 mm Audio Line-in Jack)
  • AC Power In: YES
  • Dock: NO
  • Headphone jack: NO
  • Memory slot: NO
  • Internal rechargeable battery: YES
  • Battery Life (Bluetooth Connection): Approx. 8 hours
  • Battery Charging Time: Approx. 4 hours
  • AC power: 100-240V 50/60Hz
  • DC power: 12.5 V / 2.5 A
  • Power consumption: 31.5 W
  • Dimensions (W x H x D) side stand open: Approx. 341 mm X 115 mm X 72 mm
  • Weight: Approx. 1600g
  • Supplied Accessories: AC Adaptor, Operation Instrutions, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, Carrying Case
  • Remote control: NO
  • Dimensions (W x H x D) side stand closed: Approx. 341 mm X 115 mm X 58.5 mm
  • Microphone Unit/Type: Electoret condenser
  • Microphone Directivity: Omni directional
  • Microphone Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 10 kHz
  • Tuner FM Reception: NO
  • Tuner AM Reception: NO

Old Is Gold
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5382
    Great bit of kit - I bought one for my g/f a couple of weeks ago.

I'm tempted myself!
  • Yeah it is a pretty crazy bit of kit but I am just a bit old fashioned really and listen to music through my laptop most of the time.
    Old Is Gold
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    Antique_Guitars;185312" said:
    I am just a bit old fashioned really and listen to music through my laptop most of the time.
    That statement has just made me feel soooooo old!!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Slight price reduction peeps!
    Old Is Gold
  • Bumpo
    Old Is Gold
  • la la la
    Old Is Gold
  • Desperate for money so £60 delivered (paypal gift) or £50 on collection
    Old Is Gold
  • come on peeps someone buy this
    Old Is Gold
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4947
    Yeah it is a pretty crazy bit of kit but I am just a bit old yfashioned really and listen to music through my laptop most of the time.

A lot of people would think you were losing some of the music when using the crappy speakers of a laptop or the almost as crappy "computer speakers" sometimes bundled with computers. Get yourself a USB to phono device like a HiFace or better still a JKDAC and listen through your hi-fi system. Keep the music files on your laptop for when you are on the road. There is no charge for this advice my friend. You could always insist I take something, in that case it would be churlish to refuse..:)
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Hi there, do you still have this speaker for sale?  If yes, will the £10 still cover postage to a Republic of Ireland address?  If not, I can supply an address in the north of Ireland which should be the same general postage charge as the UK.
    Thanks, Gary.