The first Concert I ever went to

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• hobbiohobbio Frets: 3324
    I saw Girls Against Boys at the Riverside in Newcastle, probably 1994 or 1995. They had Brainiac supporting, this dude in with big hair and a biker jacket walked onstage to much amusement and heckling. The rest of the band joined him and they launched into some of the most mental noise I'd ever heard. The biker looking bloke was Tim Taylor who sadly died in 1997.

GvsB were amazing too! 

Me and my mate ended up spending all of our money on beer, then hitch hiking back to Blythe in the wee small hours. I'm amazed we got a lift, I certainly wouldn't pick up a couple of pissed up lads in the middle of the night!

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • ClashmanClashman Frets: 164
    I have a Braniac L.P record I have never played it but might give it a spin no idea why I bought it lol.
    I used to hitchhike from Leeds to Scotland regularly and once got picked up by the side of the road
    on the A9 near Aviemoor, in the early hours of one cold morning I was trying to keep warm in a
    sleeping bag and someone stopped to see if I was alright who felt sorry for me as it was very very
    cold..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4227
    Kebabkid said:
    Van Halen at The Rainbow Theatre, London (29/06/79)
    You win Cos...

Wow, that must have been...(Lost for words) ?