SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ac30-sized flight case sold!

CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
edited April 2014 in Amps £
Castle Cases ATA spec ac30 flight case, metal frames with wood panels and large locking wheels. I used it for a few years worth of gigs but now I use a head and cab it feels like it's just sitting there being wasted. 

It's got the kind of scuffs you might expect from being used for gigs and festivals, being thrown into the back of a van or two, but it's in pretty good condition considering. Looking for £SOLD, it's a bit bulky to post so it's collect in person from the Midlands but within reason I'd be happy to drive it somewhere to meet up.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• surfguy13surfguy13 Frets: 132
    could you confirm the exact internal measurements?  Ta!
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    It was built for an ac30cc, the dimensions on the vox website are; 27.75" (W) x 10.4" (D) x 21.25" (H). I'll double check when I'm at the practice too tomorrow.
  • surfguy13surfguy13 Frets: 132

Cirrus said:
    It was built for an ac30cc, the dimensions on the vox website are; 27.75" (W) x 10.4" (D) x 21.25" (H). I'll double check when I'm at the practice too tomorrow.
    Really appreciate that....I have an old AC30 and wasn't sure if this was for a newer one or whether they're all the same!
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    Hmmm... my amp is 12" deep but fits the other limits.  If you could confirm internals that'd be awesome, cheers.  Might have to stick my surplus-to-requirements XXL Flightcase Warehouse pedalboard up for a quick sale if this fits!
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    12" would definitely be too deep unless you removed all the foam, I'm afraid.
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    No worries, cheers for getting back to me anyway. Good luck with the sale!
  • bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 64

Case arrived as described. Josh is a great guy to deal with. Thanks!

Ben