Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Your favourite Analogman pedal

What's Hot

Comments

• antifashantifash Frets: 603
    @lebarque - I think I might be in agreement. Just been listening to some of the Boss modded pedals. Pretty damn good.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3839
    Has anyone heard anyone say "I used to have the Analogman, but my new pedal sounded better"? I haven't...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    His Orange Squeezer clone is the best I've used.
  • pmgpmg Frets: 298
    White dot sunlion
    pmg said:
    White dot sunlion
    Bastard. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • White dot Sunface is superb and the Juicer compressor is so fat sounding. Never liked the KoT and the chorus although excellent isn't the type of chorus I like. 

Lebarque said:

I don't think it's too gushing to say that his stuff is the benchmark when it comes to premium tone. IMO anyway.

"Premium tone" - sounds rather dull. It conjures up Strats and blues solos and sensible knitwear at the weekends. 

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    Did a double take when I noticed the thread title shortened on the iPad!

http://i.imgur.com/aS9gamv.jpg

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Gadget said:

The BiClone Chorus is great,especially in stereo. Probably my favourite.

I’ve not seen the Biclone before - is it different to the Bi-Chorus and does he still make them in this form?

My favourite is the Sunface, but also have the Bi-Chorus and King Of Tone. I would say the Bi-Chorus is more chewy sounding than smooth and lush, so I don’t always like it for everything, but the switching between two sounds thing is great.

I still haven’t fully bonded with the King Of Tone, definitely don’t think it’s worth the re-sale value (although I got mine second hand so paid that for it). Am going to try it with a few more guitars and amps and see if it works better for me.
  • OakieOakie Frets: 4
    Beano boost
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12665
    ARDX20 delay.

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• impmann said:
    ARDX20 delay.

In a predominantly drive laden thread I'm glad that popped up. 
    It's my favorite too. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    Gadget said:

The BiClone Chorus is great,especially in stereo. Probably my favourite.

I’ve not seen the Biclone before - is it different to the Bi-Chorus and does he still make them in this form?

My favourite is the Sunface, but also have the Bi-Chorus and King Of Tone. I would say the Bi-Chorus is more chewy sounding than smooth and lush, so I don’t always like it for everything, but the switching between two sounds thing is great.

I still haven’t fully bonded with the King Of Tone, definitely don’t think it’s worth the re-sale value (although I got mine second hand so paid that for it). Am going to try it with a few more guitars and amps and see if it works better for me.
    I bought this direct from Analogman back in 2004. I think it is the V3 board, where a separate small board was needed for stereo...

It seems the name / graphics were changed to Bi-Chorus at some point since (perhaps when stereo was incorporated onto the main board and it was even less like a Small Clone clone) and the website now says 'BiChorus'. I presume it's the same pedal design.

I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Is it wrong to be slightly aroused by @gadget's latest internal pictorial offerings? If it is, I don't wanna be right. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16089
    pmg said:
    White dot sunlion
    That is the business
  • paulnb57 said:

I'm not ashamed to say that I did try using the KoT as a buttplug. 

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @Heartfeltdawn In your mouth?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57 said:

I'm not ashamed to say that I did try using the KoT as a buttplug. 
    Please tell me you didn’t sell that on here.
    Brings a new dimension to the concept of overdrive plugins......

I sold the KoT as I didn’t really feel like it did much more than my other pedals. The Sunface (cv7005) has really grown on me and made me realise fuzz isn’t crap after all :-) Have the Chorus which is extremely nice
  • It's just the buffer thang that will always restrict me wanting a sunface or similar. Shame cos I really like gthe sound :(
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3839
    It's just the buffer thang that will always restrict me wanting a sunface or similar. Shame cos I really like gthe sound :(

What buffer thing?
  • Lebarque said:
    It's just the buffer thang that will always restrict me wanting a sunface or similar. Shame cos I really like gthe sound :(

What buffer thing?
    Fuzz faces don't like buffers in front of them. Just the guitar before it 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/