SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Jet City JCA50H valve amp head - reasonable condition, priced to move - £145 collected

What's Hot
ZenXZenX Frets: 2
edited February 2018 in Amps £

Had no luck shifting this on FB, so seeing if anyone on here wants it.
Selling as I don't gig as a guitarist at the moment. 50 watts of crunchy valve goodness, two channels, effects loop.

Works perfectly fine, a few dings and scuffs (it's been gigged), and the footswitch is from the JCA100HDM (so it has a redundant reverb switch). I used this for metal, but it does anything pretty high gain well, especially when pushed with an OD pedal.

I modded the effects loop to adjust the level to one more friendly to instrument level pedals (it's more suited to rackmount effects stock), I can leave this or undo it very easily.

Any questions let me know, you can come round and test, and I work near Heathrow, so could potentially drop off between there and Basingstoke. Collection is strongly preferred, as it's heavy and has valves! Could potentially look into shipping but no idea of cost right now.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ZenXZenX Frets: 2
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5627
    You have a PM buddy.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ZenXZenX Frets: 2