Highly bespoke cabs.

Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
Dear Forum Experts,

I'm sorry about placing this in the amps section, but there is not cabs section - although there is a Speakers Corner :D

Pardon me if this has been done before, but upon doing a search for JCM 800 this came up :-</div>

A custom 2x12 cab  for use with a Marshall JMP/JCM 800.  Now I'm no fancy big city lawyer; however, surely these cabs can be used with any guitar amp?  Am I mistaken in thinking that Zilla are pulling a fly one to divert my attention from the actual thing I wanted?

In fairness it does say that it is suitable for any high end guitar amplifier, but I only have a medium end amplifier!  It's also unloaded, the cab, not the medium end amplifier.  I'm not sure that I am happy with the idea of using a JCM 800, or any high end, medium, or low end guitar amplifier with an unloaded cab.  Surely that can't be good for your output transformer?

Yours faithfully,

Miss Ivy Likes,
The Cock Inn,
Tillit,
Herts.
OM6 0FF
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33782
    It is just advertising, Chris- don't overthink it.

Paul is sound- he knows his market- he is just marketing his product intelligently to appeal to the sort of people who buy his stuff.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
    edited March 2014
    Ok, I'll get behind that he maybe a mate of yours, and I'm good with that, but I don't know the guy from Adam, and the first contact I have with him is a diversion away from what I am actually looking for.

If I put an advert like this on ebay, or on here, worded in this fashion, I'd get roundly laughed out of the forum, and hassled by The Madmins:

Custom Plectrum designed for Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster guitar.

Custom Plectrum
    Suitable for high end electric guitar 
    Designed and manufactured by Handsome_Chris Custom Plectrums.

And I know what you're all thinking, but I am out of the custom plectrum market now: All the people looking for Fender CS Strats reported me for being a desperate keyword spamming tw@.  What's worse is that all the people trying to sell their CS Strats were losing sales to my custom plectrums.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom