SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Haar Sugarpine T-Style

What's Hot
Terrible terrible acoustic GAS, is the only explanation. And bloody hell, nice acoustics are expensive..

Only really playing Strat's these days, number one being a Haar, so selling this is the only option to offset the damage. Have owned a load of different Tele's, and this is the best by a long long long way. The tone of it is different level. In the last 5 years, had 2 other Haar Tele's, a CS 51 Nocaster, a CS 52 relic. Seriously, none could compare, this is the only one left.

It twangs, it rocks, it is awesome. 

Middle position has been set out of phase since purchase, for some interesting tones, but easily changed if desired (1 wire).

Spec:
- 2009 Haar Blackguard T-Style
- Butterscotch
- Sugar Pine Body
- Weight 6.5lbs
- Maple neck - Worn back, Chunky C (Not quite Nocaster thick, but certainly palm filling)
- Medium Frets
- Compound radius - 8 to 10
- Pickups - Fralin Stock Neck /  Peter Florance Voodoo Bridge
- Vintage Style Hardware

Price - £985 delivered. Sorry, no trades.

Seriously, if you love Tele's, do not miss this! :)

More pic's to come when I get chance:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• A_T_WA_T_W Frets: 66
    edited March 2014
    Goddamn, I remember almost passing out when you posted this pic before, and now it's for sale?!? Truly glorious, any other pics? How relic'd is it?

Also I totally dont have a grand to spare but kinda think I could make one appear for that :P
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4254
    Need to take some more pic's man. It's the only one I have. Watch this space!  :)

Relic wise, it's not heavy heavy. No large bare patches. Very well done, as are most of the Haar's I have owned or seen.

The tone is just amazing. It's actually my best sounding guitar, but I just love strats really.
  • A_T_WA_T_W Frets: 66
    edited March 2014
    Would love a pic of the back of the neck, that's the one place I always find relic'ing to be the worst, so will be interesting to see how much better this does it than most
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4978
    Does it have a case?
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/

• you have PM

first dibs y'all!

:)

• cm01cm01 Frets: 448
    Wow! if Steven doesn't take it I'm interested
    No worries man. Just replied to Steven. He is in Aus, but we will hopefully sort it. Will let you know though.

Steven came round to mine to buy a guitar once. Picked this up, played it, decide he didn't want to buy the other guitar, and went out and found a Haar to buy instead. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    So cheap as well! 
  • CloudNine said:
    No worries man. Just replied to Steven. He is in Aus, but we will hopefully sort it. Will let you know though.

Steven came round to mine to buy a guitar once. Picked this up, played it, decide he didn't want to buy the other guitar, and went out and found a Haar to buy instead. :)

This is true!

Apart from my own Haar tele 57 this was the second best tele I have played ( including a very impressive  2001 nocaster )

plus Cloud9 really knows his gear and is a top bloke to deal with

• JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1616
    So is this still FS?

Afraid not man. Steven is having it.