couple of strat necks need making

I'm looking to get a few of strat necks made, maybe even some of the nice brazilian rosewood blanks I've got.
in an ideal world I'd ask @GSPBASSES more so as he has made one already as a clone of my 63 strat neck, so has all the measurements but he's not taking new orders and I wish him well in his return to health. 

The necks are some standard getting close to my 63 neck without going through the hassle of replicating it again exactly, 7.25 radius etc, but I also need something "Charvel" style 22 frets, compound radius, floyd rose, different fret markers etc.

Who else are the goto guys for "just" a neck, I'm a bit lost without Graham.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    Sorry - just realised this should be in making and modding, not made in the UK @AdminTeam could you please move, sorry.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8703
    Moved
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3290
    tFB Trader
    Check out John p90 he's just doing a build thread on one piece maple necks right now

he'll do vintage correct one piece or slab board necks
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2349
    tFB Trader
    If you're not in a hurry, I might be able to help you. Send me the spec on the necks you want, I'll give you a quote and a approximate delivery date.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/