SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Graphics Card nvidia 1050ti

colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 393
edited May 2018 in Misc £
Looking to upgrade from my Gtx 650 Ti; ideally looking for a 1050 Ti; msi variant with big quiet fans ideal.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Still lookin'
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22096
    @colourofsound Would a GTX960 do?

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/STRIXGTX960DC22GD5/

I had it in the PC purely for iRacing. Now I've moved house, I haven't got room for the driving wheel and pedals so I'm Xbox One only for the foreseeable future. I've converted the PC to a small form factor so the graphics card isn't needed. It's really really quiet (for reference, it was in a Fractal Define R4 cased PC running two SSDs, EVGA power supply, and a Noctua U-14S CPU fan. It didn't add any noise to this setup. Tried it in the new Fractal Core 500 case, still ridiculously quiet). 

Pricewise, I'd do £86 posted via Special Delivery. Drop me a line if this works for you. 

• colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 393
    edited March 2018
    @colourofsound Would a GTX960 do?

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/STRIXGTX960DC22GD5/

I had it in the PC purely for iRacing. Now I've moved house, I haven't got room for the driving wheel and pedals so I'm Xbox One only for the foreseeable future. I've converted the PC to a small form factor so the graphics card isn't needed. It's really really quiet (for reference, it was in a Fractal Define R4 cased PC running two SSDs, EVGA power supply, and a Noctua U-14S CPU fan. It didn't add any noise to this setup. Tried it in the new Fractal Core 500 case, still ridiculously quiet). 

Pricewise, I'd do £86 posted via Special Delivery. Drop me a line if this works for you. 
    I *think* it wouldn't fit in my case (Fractal Node 304), or be powered by my PSU! Part of the reason I was going for the 1050Ti is that it doesn't need a power cable to it.

I'll do some measurements and double check my PSU; it could work. Thanks for getting in touch!
  • colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 393
    Still lookin.

@heartfeltdawn i dont think i can power the gtx960. Sorry for the *incredibly* late reply!