SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE: Bareknuckle Mules - Aged Nickel

photekphotek Frets: 1462
edited February 2018 in Parts £
Les Paul spacing, braided wire, original lightly aged covers, log leg. Great sounding balanced pair these ones, the neck is particularly clear sounding. I might take something slightly hotter as PX. Pics tonight but am after £150 including special delivery. I think I have the box somewhere.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• strat84strat84 Frets: 314
    PM'd
  • mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
    damn, missed em :(
  • photekphotek Frets: 1462
    @mcsdan you have unfortunately, sold pending the usual. Thanks all.
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited February 2018
    photek said:
    Les Paul spacing, braided wire, original lightly aged covers, log leg. Great sounding balanced pair these ones, the neck is particularly clear sounding. I might take something slightly hotter as PX. Pics tonight but am after £150 including special delivery. I think I have the box somewhere.
    Have you looked into HB-L & HB-R Gibson pups? Not that I'm getting rid of mine, but I was going to replace them with Mules until I changed my mind. They are certainly a bit hotter in the bridge.
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
    no worries @photek :)