SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Friedman Runt 20 Combo - £1000

LTozerLTozer Frets: 0
edited April 2018 in Amps £
This was actually the very first of these in the country when they were release a year or so back, bought from Guitarguitar in Epsom. Great amp. Ideal Marshall Type tone with superb build quality, but I'm looking for something with a little more volume and clean headroom.

Trade-wise, I'd be very interested in a Deluxe Reverb or other similar fender, but top of my list is a Victory V40 Deluxe with a little cash your way to sweeten the deal.

There are a few battle scars on the Tolex, not really that visible in the pictures, but more detailed ones can be provided if required. Other than that the amp is perfect and functions as well (if not better) than when I first bought it.

I'm in Somerset, but I'm happy to travel for the right deal. Price-wise I'd put this at £1000 ONO

Pics:
https://ibb.co/hL6cd7
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom