Dual AB Loopers

DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
Just wondering the best way to go about this...

Have recently ordered an S&K VHD pre-amp distortion from the States (which is an Ampeg VH140c in pedal format - should be here in a week or two) and I'd like to use it in front of a clean amp.
Does anybody know of a good vertical aligned A/B dual looper? In Loop A I'd have a low/mid-gain distortion (like an OCD) and in Loop B I'd have the VHD distortion. There would ideally have to be two switches for toggling between A/B and another for Bypass.
Bright Onion do make one but it's horizontal and takes up a smidgen bit more space than I'd have liked.
Of course there is also the Boss LS-2 which is an incredibly viable option, but seeing as I'd only be using it in one mode (A to B) I'd like to see what else is out there first.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    Maybe I'm being daft, but could you just turn the horizontal one 90 degrees? 

Or send bright onion a message, they're spot on for custom jobs 
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    sgosden said:
    Maybe I'm being daft, but could you just turn the horizontal one 90 degrees? 

Or send bright onion a message, they're spot on for custom jobs 
    Lorks a lordy, a reply!

I could turn it yes, but then that could probably make routing a bit of a pain in the arse, and also stomping on the footswitch would need me to be extremely nimble on my feet.

Yeah I think giving them a bell is probably the best.