SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2007 American Standard Telecaster, BareKnuckle pickups Sold

strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2423
edited March 2014 in Guitars £
Selling my 2007 American Standard Telecaster, rosewood fingerboard, 3 colour sunburst.
It's in great nick and fitted with '55 stagger BareKnuckle Blackguard pickups, with the neck pickup cover separately grounded to allow for a 4-way switch (position 4 is neck and bridge in series) which is currently fitted. These pickups sound fantastic, so much fuller than the stock pickups which I found harsh in the bridge and anaemic in the neck..

Sounds fantastic and plays great, sorry to see it go, but with working away from home during the week means it's not getting enough play time to keep it, and I'm selling to fund a dream stratocaster, as my Telecaster needs are met by my '52 hot rod tele at present.

All round good nick and well maintained, rarely leaves the house and regularly cleaned, polished, fretboard lemon oiled etc.

Minimal buckle rash and play wear, minimal fret wear, the only 2 marks worth mentioning are a chip which has been repaired and polished at the front edge near the jack socket, and a hairline finish crack on the neck pocket, common on Fender bolt-ons, caused by me opening the case in a warm room when the guitar was cold (d'oh!). 
The back of the neck has no dings/chips whatsoever.

Just restrung with 10-46's, includes case, hang tags, matching Fender strap and Fender guitar lead

Looking for £625 plus delivery.

Pics (mixture of crappy mobile photos and decent ones):

And a couple to show the 2 main marks:

Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2423
    Offers for a straight sale?
    Bump

Will accept £600 plus postage, any lower and it's not really worth my while selling it.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33782
    Weight?

Just under 8lbs from memory but I'd need to recheck
    Bump

Will swap for a nice strat (plus cash your way if needed)
    Weighed it today, a hair over 7 lb 11 oz so actually nice and light for an alder bodied tele.

The guitar will ship in its original hard case which is also in very good condition, and I should be able to find a cardboard outer carton as well. 

Includes hang tags, matching strap and instrument cable and the instruction manual (if for some reason you're unable to work a telecaster). I may also be able to find the original receipt so send with it if I can find it.

£600, or trades for a nice strat or something with P90's
    Well, this has been sitting unplayed for a while (bought an acoustic and between it and my 52 hot rod they take up most of my playing time)

Lovely guitar, plays great, but my tele needs are covered elsewhere.

Will trade for a Gibson SG, either a standard (cash your way), or a classic with P90's, or a PRS Mira (again, cash your way), or take offers close to £600 posted.

Updated photo: