Mastery Vibrato

OK: not much of a mod by the standards on here, but something I’ve been waiting over a year to do...

This here is my JM in the sexiest of metallic Flesh Pink finishes, custom built for me by @russianbear .  Mastery bridge all cool but the Fender trem is, for me, still not quite where it’s at.

Enter stage left the game changing Mastery Vibrato. Engineered to perfection: tighter, twangier, utterly responsive. At least, once I’d extracted the ground wire from the spring after first fix teething issues... Stays in tune with the most blitzkrieg of dive bombs, AND the sodding arm stays where you put it.

Before and after pictures.

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Did you by chance win that vibrato on eBay just the other day? 
    If so... Up yours man! Up yours! 

I jest, looks great! Love the Mastery vibrato so much. 
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    edited February 2018
    Did you by chance win that vibrato on eBay just the other day? 

Er... yes naughty

Were we bidding against one another?  Apols.  There's another with bridge up for grabs this weekend..  Watching them (want the bridge for my daughter)  but happy to stand aside.....

And, thanks: I've got two Jazzmasters and have FINALLY got them both Mastery'd up, after being too cheap to pay top whack for new parts and waiting an aeon for used stuff D
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • JerkMoans said:
    Did you by chance win that vibrato on eBay just the other day? 

Er... yes naughty

Were we bidding against one another?  Apols.  There's another with bridge up for grabs this weekend..  Watching them (want the bridge for my daughter)  but happy to stand aside.....

And, thanks: I've got two Jazzmasters and have FINALLY got them both Mastery'd up, after being too cheap to pay top whack for new parts and waiting an aeon for used stuff D
    Yep, we were bidding against each other. No worries though man, I was out and you beat my top bid by like a quid or something. 

I didn't know there was another on eBay.. I'm not really interested in the bridge, just after the vibrato, so maybe we could work something out if one of us manages to win it? Though obviously bidding against eachother wouldn't help.. 
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Yep, we were bidding against each other. No worries though man, I was out and you beat my top bid by like a quid or something. 

I didn't know there was another on eBay.. I'm not really interested in the bridge, just after the vibrato, so maybe we could work something out if one of us manages to win it? Though obviously bidding against eachother wouldn't help.. 
    Let's talk dark deeds at the crossroads via PM... :naughty: 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer