SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Carvin V3M head

rich75rich75 Frets: 36
edited February 2018 in Amps £
Carvin V3M amp head for sale, with dedicated FS44L-V3M foot switch and gig bag. The amp and foot switch are both in excellent condition and full working order. The gig bag is in good condition apart from a hole in the internal pocket but it can still be used to hold the foot switch plus power and speaker leads. I'm looking for £450 (PayPal gift or cash on collection) and would prefer collection (I’m based near Southend in Essex) but willing to discuss delivery options.

This is a very versatile amp with three channels, switchable master volume boost, multiple EQ options on each channel, and the output power can be switched between 50W, 22W and 7W. This is a great amp and reason for sale is that I've fully gone down the Helix and FRFR route so don't have any use for a conventional amp now.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom