For the delay experts..

What's Hot
cbellangacbellanga Frets: 572
edited February 2018 in FX
Does anyone know of any delay pedal like the specs below?
1. Small-ish enclosure (like walrus Arp-87 or Tonal Recall)
2. Has an external control jack in to toggle 2 settings (like a short or long delay times)

I guess the Tonal Recall can do that but it's quite expensive... the Walrus has the control jack but just for tap-tempo..
Been looking around but can't find anything in a smaller enclosure.. 

thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You could have a look at the Sinvertek Fluid Time MKii delay. It has several secondary functions that you can control from the pedal or from a CV footswitch or expression pedal including a second delay time. 

If you had a tc Flashback II you could use the Mash feature to go between one delay time and another, although you’d have to keep your foot down to hold the second time. 

The BBE Two Timer has two delay times and it’s own footswitch to change between them, might be bigger than you want ( non standard shape so you’d have to check). 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 271
    Just suggested Sinvertek in another delay thread...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Tc electronics delay? They have those toggle switch thingies. Sound a bit meh though
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • thanks guys .. think I'm going back to El Capistan, not the smallest but I think I can squeeze it in ;)
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5143
    Chrono Delay has A/B Delay times, so you can have a long and short pre programmed. And it’s not massive. Not a tape delay though  :)
  • The JHS pink panther is tiny and has a tap tempo jack.