SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Amp Friedman Smallbox 50 Head (Mint)

What's Hot

For sale my Friedman Smallbox 50 in as new condition complete with instructions, cables, foot switch with original box. About a year old brought from peach for £2600. selling to fund a new masterbuild Fender -No trades

Flexible Vintage Plexi Styled Friedman 50w head

Dave Friedman’s Smallbox, 50 Watt Head was designed for guitarists that want the classic tones reminiscent of great vintage plexis as well as Friedman’s more modern high gain offerings.

The Smallbox features two channels, the first giving you those classic plexi tones that clean up nicely with just a twist of the guitar’s volume knob. It goes from clean to crunch to that full-blown plexi roar. The second channel features the modern high gain tone on which Friedman has built his reputation.

The Smalbox was designed to take pedals and loves boosts, OD’s, phasers, flangers, tremolos and wahs, while the brand new ultra-transparent series effects loop handles your time-based effects pedals and rack units. The handcrafted in the USA head features beautiful Tolex encasing tongue and groove Baltic Birch construction and built to withstand the rigors of the road.

The Friedman Smallbox has delivers all of these remarkable features into a mind-blowing 50-watt package.

50-Watt all tube head, Two channels, Handwired in the USA- 2 x EL-34 power tubes- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes

Two master volumes and two gain controls

Shared channel EQ consisting of bass, middle, treble and presence

Clean channel (think Plexi) has a 3 position bright switch- Line out with level control- Ultra transparent series FX Loop

4, 8 and 16 ohm impedance Selector Switch

Custom USA made transformers

Single button footswitch with LED

Limited lifetime warranty

Dimensions: 8.75" (D) x 26.25" (W) x 10.75" (H)

Weight: 33.5 lbs.

https://imgur.com/gallery/77l9c

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• After £1950 inc postage 
  • Sweet amp. Good luck with the sale. 
  • Selling this Jcm 1 watt as I never use it due to having lots of amps. Excellent condition, all original.

£750

https://imgur.com/gallery/H0RPp

This is a fabulous sounding amp that delivers 80s rock tone. It sounds equally awesome through my 1960A (4x12) as it does through my Class 5 cab (1x10). Featuring controls for Pre-amp volume (gain), Master volume, Bass, Middle and Treble, boost, and a 0.1w mode that facilitates late night/early morning guitar playing (you know...when everyone else in the house is asleep and you are left alone to jam). The controls allow you to dial in the exact tone you're after. And this fabulous amp takes pedals very well. The JCM1H is driven by 2 x ECC83 preamp valves and 1 x ECC82 power valve. The head features 8 & 16 Ohm speaker outputs. 

I'm more of a classic rock guy ("classic" to me is late 60s-70s) and my 1959 superlead and bluesbreaker get far more play. This is a great amp that needs a great home where it can be played every day.

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27345
    Threads merged.  Please read the rules.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Sorry don’t understand?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom