Comments

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    shell pink front with olympic white body
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • E bay have a listing fee offer on. So people put ads up like that to place hold the selling space while the offer is on and update the listing at a later date.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    E bay have a listing fee offer on. So people put ads up like that to place hold the selling space while the offer is on and update the listing at a later date.
    Exactly. You get a fee-free offer from ebay with a 24 hour expiry and you aint home till late. Do you a)  get all anal-retentive and ignore the offer because you can't take pictures in time, or b) stick any picture up and update it at the weekend?

@mark123 you are so last century! 
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Looks like a recent Feret job to me..
    ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2407
    I guess it has a Pau Feret ‘board.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    Chalky said:
    E bay have a listing fee offer on. So people put ads up like that to place hold the selling space while the offer is on and update the listing at a later date.
    Exactly. You get a fee-free offer from ebay with a 24 hour expiry and you aint home till late. Do you a)  get all anal-retentive and ignore the offer because you can't take pictures in time, or b) stick any picture up and update it at the weekend?

@mark123 you are so last century! 
    ha !
    So, i'm at work ,no pics of the guitar ,i know i'll put a picture of a ferret on ????
  • Good thing he pointed out that the picture was not the item in the comments section.  I would have been so confused.

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

• robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3436
    Look at his other auctions!
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom