SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

MOVED

What's Hot
UnorthodoxUnorthodox Frets: 395
edited March 2018 in FX £
BigSky & Timeline SOLD

I bought the Bigsky brand new from Andertons and hasn't left my bedroom since I've had it. In great condition, boxed. £350 delivered.

The Timeline I bought direct from Strymon US and also hasn't left my bedroom since I've had it. Boxed, comes with original US power supply and an official EU power adapter I got from Thomann. In fantastic condition. £320 delivered.

The Mobius I bought secondhand on here. It seems to have had a harder former life than the Bigsky and Timeline have had in my room. The parameter and model selector need a little persuading when pushing them down for the save function or to access the deeper parameters. They do work, just not consistently. It's in good condition, but does have a few marks on. Boxed. £270 delivered.

Prices are for payments via bank account transfer, cheque, PPG, or postal order.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments