SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Fender Pawn Shop Strat

Looking for something a little bit crazy - either a 70's Deluxe Pawn Shop or a 72 Pawn Shop Strat.

(I already have a 51)

Like this:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have a 51 too, beautiful guitar. I'd be tempted to get the 70's deluxe strat PS too - basically the same configuration but looks a bit nicer and has a better switch ;)
  • gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 921
    There's a guy on here selling the squier '51. By all accounts a super guitar
  • munkymunky Frets: 9
    Thanks folks - I already have a 51, but it has been modded so much that it's not really like a 51 anymore.  Was thinking of another 51, but that would be boring. Ideally I'd like a 70's Deluxe with the 72 neck.

Has anyone seen any for sale in music shops? nowhere local to me has any.
  • munky said:
    Thanks folks - I already have a 51, but it has been modded so much that it's not really like a 51 anymore.  Was thinking of another 51, but that would be boring. Ideally I'd like a 70's Deluxe with the 72 neck.

Has anyone seen any for sale in music shops? nowhere local to me has any.
    They have some in my local PMT. Definitely the 70's deluxe, and possibly one left of the 72 (I think they are discontinued?)
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3321
    Musicroom in lincoln has one in white for under 400
  • ForgeForge Frets: 431

I have this Olympic white for sale if you are looking for something quirky!image