SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Sigma SDR-28H All Solid Rosewood - now with pictures! SOLD

carloscarlos Frets: 3426
edited March 2018 in Acoustics £
Got this in a trade and dreadnoughts are definitely not for me, not even a nice one like this. It's immaculate except for scratches on the pickguard as you'd expect. Comes with the padded gig bag. I'm particularly impressed by the binding and how well done it is at this price point! Currently £775 at the shops after retailer discount.
https://www.andertons.co.uk/sigma-sdr-28h-d-style-guitar-solid-indian-rosewood-b-sides

I'll take £400 or trades for ANYTHING as long as it's not a guitar of similar size or bigger.
Can throw in some cash for the right trade. I'm based in EN8 but come into London most days. Have car, can deliver within reason.

This model features a solid sitka spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides. Excellent value for an all solid dreadnought. Also features an ebony fingerboard, high quality Grover machine heads and decorative herringbone binding. This guitar produces a clear rounded sound with lots of definition.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments