Anasounds guitar pedals

What's Hot
AnasoundsAnasounds Frets: 3
Hey guys !

I'm Alex one of the cofounders of Anasounds pedals.
I discovered this forum at the Birmingham guitar show this weekend and I think that is the good occasion to present our brand to you :)

Basically, we handcraft analog guitar pedals with a lot of care and the best furnitures we can find, in Nice, France.
We have a range of pedals including overdrive, fuzz, delay, comp, phaser...
And we are also able to provide a lot of custom service.

So here are some link that you can have a look !

Our guitar pedals : origins pedals
Customize your pedal :  design my pedal online
Instagram feed with some custom creations : http://instagram.com/anasounds/
The team : the team
How we do our pedals : handmade
The story : tone quest

1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bonjour

Okay, that's as far as my French goes... just had a fun two minutes creating a green Jesus delay. These look great, hope they do well. I guess the question is how robust are the wooden enclosures? 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    Welcome :)

@EricThe Weary - I presume the wood is just a flat faceplate stuck onto a conventional metal box, rather than the whole thing being wooden?
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Gadget said:

@EricThe Weary - I presume the wood is just a flat faceplate stuck onto a conventional metal box, rather than the whole thing being wooden?
    I presume so ( my green Jesus delay looked like a metal box from side on) so ' enclosures' I realise now  was  the wrong word,  although the faceplate will get a bit of kicking over time and it's not the conventional material for this purpose. They do look nice. 
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    Gadget said:

I presume so ( my green Jesus delay looked like a metal box from side on) so ' enclosures' I realise now  was  the wrong word,  although the faceplate will get a bit of kicking over time and it's not the conventional material for this purpose. They do look nice. 
    Agreed. If it were possible, I would have thought some kind of overall resin coating or hard lacquer would help?
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6627
    Anus Sounds?
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • Anasounds said:
    Hey guys !

I'm Alex one of the cofounders of Anasounds pedals.
    I discovered this forum at the Birmingham guitar show this weekend and I think that is the good occasion to present our brand to you :)

Basically, we handcraft analog guitar pedals with a lot of care and the best furnitures we can find, in Nice, France.
    We have a range of pedals including overdrive, fuzz, delay, comp, phaser...
    And we are also able to provide a lot of custom service.

So here are some link that you can have a look !

Our guitar pedals : origins pedals
    Customize your pedal :  design my pedal online
    Instagram feed with some custom creations : http://instagram.com/anasounds/
    The team : the team
    How we do our pedals : handmade
    The story : tone quest

The best furnitures eh?

I want a wah made out of an 18th century chaise longue please 
  • My local store started stocking these a few months ago. They look really nice, not tried one yet though.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
    The best furnitures eh?

You're mocking somebody posting in a foreign language. Not cool.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 9reaction image Wisdom
  • mark_jwedgemark_jwedge Frets: 315
    I tried these at the show. I thought the delay and the phaser were really good! Have been thinking about a purchase ever since. You can have an all metal enclosure from what I remember if you are worried about the wood face plate deteriorating over time
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jellyroll said:
    The best furnitures eh?

just a joke! jesus
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    jellyroll said:
    The best furnitures eh?

just a joke! jesus
    Green wooden Jesus?

If anyone is interested in these I've had a 25% off code in my emails of LAURA15 ( I think via their Reverb shop if I've understood it). 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bonjour

Okay, that's as far as my French goes... just had a fun two minutes creating a green Jesus delay. These look great, hope they do well. I guess the question is how robust are the wooden enclosures? 
    Hey :)

Sorry for the late reply we didn't activated notifications from the forum haha.
    The wood is sanded 7 times, washed 4 times and varnished 3 times. Well it's beerproof! 

• Gadget said:

Exactly ! Aluminium case with thin wood plate on the top ! We strongly glue it and we screw it with pots and the switches :)

• Gadget said:
    Gadget said:

Agreed. If it were possible, I would have thought some kind of overall resin coating or hard lacquer would help?
    Yep it totally would help but we tried these things and they turn yellow with sun and dirt, not really fantastic... :)

• I tried these at the show. I thought the delay and the phaser were really good! Have been thinking about a purchase ever since. You can have an all metal enclosure from what I remember if you are worried about the wood face plate deteriorating over time
    Yep you can skip the wood and use plexiglas faceplate with black or white engraving. This is of course stronger on time but we like the beautiful wood that smells like a barbecue and changes a bit with time :)