SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED Swart Night Light Jr

ruralfranceruralfrance Frets: 40
edited April 2018 in Amps £
Looking for a Swart Night Light Jr for my Champ.  Anyone looking to move one on?
Good trades/sales with: Pluckbuddy, JDE, xXBADGERXx, Brize, alanchanxd, NigelP, Loobs, BusterCrabb, jimkehoe
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Still looking... 
    Good trades/sales with: Pluckbuddy, JDE, xXBADGERXx, Brize, alanchanxd, NigelP, Loobs, BusterCrabb, jimkehoe
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    If it helps I was on the same search not too long ago but ended up getting an L Pad made up quite cheaply. Sits in the back of my 5E3 combo if I need to tame it ;)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • ruralfranceruralfrance Frets: 40
    edited April 2018
    Sounds interesting @hotpickups.  Any idea how it compares in quality to the “brands” (Dr Z, Swart etc)? Mine would be for a 5w amp so looking for something suited to that.
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    edited April 2018
    Sounds interesting @hotpickups.  Any idea how it compares in quality to the “brands” (Dr Z, Swart etc)? Mine would be for a 5w amp so looking for something suited to that.
    I researched Dr Z product and there really isn't much going on the insude to warrant the money they go for. L pad can do just as good job and more if you ask the right builder
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 453
    I think I have one somewhere are you still looking?
  • RuneRune Frets: 7
    Perhaps checkout  the Tone King Ironman II "mini". Its passive but with a reactive load that simulates a speaker. so its probably better than a L Pad. I prefer it to the Night Light Jr
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3840
    ^ It's about double the price though, no?
  • wellsyboy said:
    I think I have one somewhere are you still looking?
    PM’d!