SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Ceriatone 2204HW 50w - £500 - pics & vid added

ricorico Frets: 1220
edited May 2018 in Amps £
Up for sale is my lovely Ceriatone 2204HW that was bought off this forum last year as a chassis and then Chris who runs 'Cabs by Chris' made an equally lovely headshell for it in the classic fashion.

It was made by Nik at Ceriatone in 2008 and has been modified to have switchable (on/off) passive attenuator for more sensible volumes and subsequently serviced by Guitar Aid which included new JJ EL34 power valves. It has a Sovtek in V1 and TAD Premium Selected in V2 and V3. Factory effects loop. Recently upgraded to a Hammond output transformer, again done by Guitar Aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsEbsdbxqlM

I am looking for £500 for this, it will be collection only from SW London or I can hand deliver in a reasonable radius. Will also consider courier options but at your risk and cost. 

Trades options are either an Orange 2x12 or a Dual Terror head. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments