SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: MXR Phase 100 - £75 Delivered

SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 336
Proper great phase pedal. I've had one of these on my board for yonks but I have another, more tweakable, phaser arriving soon. I also have a Line 6 M5 with some nice phase sounds in it meaning this Phase 100 will unreservedly
end up in a drawer doing nothing.

When this one arrived from the seller, the speed control pot had broken away from the board in transit and so was taken to the best local professional guitar/amp tech who fitted a brand new OEM pot (the potentiometer was ordered/bought direct from MXR/Dunlop).

The pedal was given a clean bill of health and has worked perfectly ever since.

Cosmetically there's a couple of very small paint chips but otherwise it's in excellent all round condition. No box and it does have the obligatory Velcro on the underside.

I'll get a couple of photos uploaded asap.

Asking price is £70 plus postage of your choice. I think 1st or 2nd class recorded/signed for is roughly £4.40.

I'm not looking for any trades at all other than possibly a mini/Mooer/Donner sized overdrive/distortion pedal.

Collection in person from NR13 is very welcome.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments