SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - - Rubberneck / Cabdryvr / Arpanoid / Rendezvous *price drops*

DungusDungus Frets: 170
edited June 2018 in FX £

All analogue phaser and filter pedal with countless sounds and combinations, parallel or series, this is the best and most beautiful modulation pedal I've ever heard. From Small Stone to Mutron Bi-Phase and countless others in between, it even does formant filtering like the Ludwig Phase Synth if you're into Sonic Youth's The Diamond Sea and all that creepy 'talking guitar' nonsense.

From France and in immaculate, home-use-only condition with roughly £100 off. PPG me and I'll fire it off to you.

£450

Couple of extra pedals added -

DOD Rubberneck. Amazing analogue delay with laughably good extra features. MINT

£170 - - - - SOLD

Digitech CabDryvr. I was blown away by how good the built in IRs sounded in this. Might not be for everyone, but made recording without amps or extra software a total breeze for me. £100 and totally MINT too. NOW £90!

Earthquaker Arpanoid. Bought this for the random feature and it rules. Crazy coputer malfunction guitar solos. Does normal arp stuff too. £130. Very good condition. NOW £120! - ((((SOLD)))

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments