SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn*** Atkin D28 'The Bone' Relic Acoustic Guitar***

What's Hot
LamonpLamonp Frets: 5
edited March 2018 in Acoustics £
Asking Price: £2440 delivered to UK

Photos here: https://reverb.com/item/10787569-atkin-d28-the-bone-relic-2017-aged-natural

Hand made D28 by Alastair Atkin in the UK.  Gorgeous torrified solid spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides. The D28 is based on the pre war Martin guitars. The guitar has been reliced by Atkin with natural checking and ageing. The torrification (or baking) of the top really adds to the vintage tone and not just the finish.The tone is wonderful and the neck profile is one of the most comfortable I have ever played. I am the first owner and the guitar is just over a year old. It has had light home use only. Comes with the Atkin embossed hiscox case.

Specification
  • Baked Sitka Top
  • Indian Rosewood back and sides
  • Mahogany Neck
  • Ebony fretboard
  • Ebony bridge
  • Ivoroid Binding
  • Grover tuners
  • 43mm Nut width
  • Side dot fingerboard marker
  • MOP Snow flake fingerboard markers
  • Atkin 'Relic' nitrocellulose lacquer finish
  • Pre-war scalloped bracing
  • Mother of pearl Atkin logo
  • Bone saddle
  • Bone Nut
  • Tortoise Shell Pickgaurd
  • Adjustable double action truss rod
  • Hiscox Case

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2427
    Very nice guitar but linking to another classifieds site for photos is not the best idea really. GLWS :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • LamonpLamonp Frets: 5
    It's a link to my own ad on Reverb. Better site all around and easier to upload photos. Gives buyers some info on my feedback too.
  • Lamonp said:
    It's a link to my own ad on Reverb. Better site all around and easier to upload photos. Gives buyers some info on my feedback too.
    Bit cheeky!!!
    Going, going,.........
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8702
    Jimbro66 said:
    Going, going,.........
     The advert follows our rules, it’s not just a link to another site. 

Lamonp said:
    That’s because we’re a forum, not a market place. How about being buyer friendly, and posting the pictures here?
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

.........gone.

Perhaps having joined the forum he might like to contribute to the discussions? Like other guitar dealers on here do.